Off the Line!

I got off the couch and i *gasp* . I pondered around , looking for some reason why should i feel the misery of thinking about what i shouldn't think about? I'm so clueless .

Okay now , close the start and start to write something much reasonable . Today was really exciting . I am too tired but fun :D it makes me feel that i shouldn't think about homeworks and books . muahahaha . well then , final year exam is coming . curse you exam -,- but , at the same time im hoping to make my results give me a step away smile . oh for sure im wishing for it .

can you feel the magic? i mean magic like the time moves so fast , when your eyes blink once , the times running 1 hour per second . get it? so yeah i feel it . people always say teens moment is the very challenging time . it can be a fake in a bed time stories . Fika and me always talk about this , HAHA . if u agree , it means that you've learned something through your life . I'm not planning to write an essay here . Just filling the empty space of my time . people see , people do , people learn . I'm growing up , but not growing like most of u out there define what is GROWING UP . i have my own perspective . and now i just found one more . HOLD TO YOUR PRINCIPE BUT DON'T FORCE IT INTO OTHERS . that's the best thing that human kind should eat and keep it in your stomach dudeeee. bye2 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mencoretan anda diterima kasihan oleh saya =)