Hello 2011 , byebye 2010

days after days

I am one of the SPM candidate in 2011 . what a big year to go through. daddy's little girl is going to finish her school . mine your own business but i thought i am just a little kid who knows nothing about the life after school . SPM o SPM . is the biggest exam that i should not play with . Alhamdulillah , i got straight in PMR but SPM is totally different seriously . Can i jump to my mom like i did last year? Oh MY God , seriously i'm looking forward to it . i want it to happen again . As a beginning , i want to promise to my own self a couple of things that i MUST DO .

1. Finish my homework as soon as possible
2. i don't want my works to be delayed
3. I must study at least an hour per day
4. less online stuffs
5. less tears. MUAGAGGAGA
6. less tension . muagagagga :)

Remember me if i FORGOT . i need something new to have something new .

my quote : IF I WANT WHAT I'VE NEVER HAD I MUST DO WHAT I'VE NEVER DONE :)

2 comments:

Mencoretan anda diterima kasihan oleh saya =)