I'm not but I'm

I'm not so a nice kid
To make people being nice to me

I'm just a regular person
Not so hot or so well-known

I think i deserve grief
Because i make mistake

I'm not that pretty much
To have a handsome guy

My teeth aren't that snaggly
But it isn't perfectly arrange

I got scared
When burst into fight

I'm not that perfect
to have a perfect life

When i'm disappointed or what
I cried

I'm not that excellent student
I just have to study hard to get an A

I went to see someone when facing some obstacles
I can't stand it alone

I complain everything to a person
what makes me feel i'm just a stupid

I love someone
whom doesn't love me

People love me
whom i doesn't love

I'm cruel
But u're nice

I'm not worthy to you
But , i hope for it

I'm not loaded with money
to get a RM 10 000 dress

CRAZY ENOUGH?

I have mom who loves me a lot
I have mom
I have mom ( i Love mom three times )

I have dad who cares for me a lot

i got a chance to eat food cost hundredths in a time in an expensive restaurant
Just lucky from people who rarely eat

i got a nice home , a nice shelter
better from those people who doesn't have home

i have the best buddies ever , i got many friends

I have 3 cars
rather than those who doesn't even have a car

i have fans ( sometimes )

i got problems
but not many compared to others who have much and much

i can school
i can buy books

i give up easily
but i know how to motivate myself

i have experience that taught me so much
rather than those people who can't learn from the past

i was born clueless
special gift from Allah to mom and dad

what important is , i KNOW MYSELF VERY WELL

thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mencoretan anda diterima kasihan oleh saya =)