(none)

I don't know what will be the title for this post . O.o B.O.R.I.N.G

Being as a form 5 student is hard though i believe i will manage to complete this 2011 alive, if it wasn't written that I'm not gonna die this year . Squint your eyes , i wrote 'IF' means , yes as a muslim i believe in faith. I convince my own self that i can reduce my online stuffs . For sure i'm proud to say that i succeed . haha . Less facebook-ing , blogging and other things. Sometimes i feel i can't breath with my tight schedule when realize im not that hardworking or in other term , 'studious' . I was initially difficult to accept the sudden change of my life . look , i really does not feel comfortable to go through this year . YAna o yana , please look on other perspective.

My mom always say this ' I CAN'T CHANGE YOU , BUT YOU CAN MOTIVATE YOUR OWN SELF , YOUR LIFE IS YOUR DECISION , WHAT IS THE USE WHEN PEOPLE FORCE YOU TO DO WHAT YOU DOESN'T EVEN WANT TO DO? ONE THING , IF THE MOTIVATION IS POSITIVE , YOU BENEFITS YOURSELF, IF IT IS THE OTHER WAY , YOU WILL GET THE PUNISHMENT BASED ON WHAT YOU DID'

I love it .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mencoretan anda diterima kasihan oleh saya =)