Grateful

I really am pretty much wreck about my own self confidence. I even found that I don't barely fathom about my own feelings. Sometimes I got all messed up. Then it will be just in a blink of eye I stood up and get in my positive side. You know, I was inspired to make this post when I was envy with what I shouldn't. By the time I realized that I was actually mumbling alone, this pair of eyes stuck onto a very penetrating sentence




 " Kamu ada 2 kaki 2 tangan semuanya sempurna masyaAllah "

I believe if you hold the strongest faith in Allah , you'll surely be guided to the right path . InsyaAllah if you have problems, read Quran : as what stated in surah Al-Baqarah

2:1. Alif Laam Miim.

2:2. Kitab (Al Qur'an) ini tidak ada keraguan padanya; petunjuk bagi mereka yang bertakwa

 you'll be experiencing what we called as 'petunjuk dari-Nya' insyaAllah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mencoretan anda diterima kasihan oleh saya =)