Lady Gaga

i won't deny the facts that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE . i'm sick of boredom . For the conclusion and to make the problem solve , google-ing is the most appropriate thing to do . After about 1 hour and a half , i got tired . But something freshened up my mind . Something ticklish messed me . I say LOL and i really LAUGH OUT LOUD .

DO YOU KNOW WHO SHE IS? SHE IS LADY GAGA .

anyone who knows this thing ahead of me , I'll kill you if you laugh . yeah i admit , i was like the frog at the bottom shell . ( katak di bawah tempurung ) -.- It is WAS , seriously i've lost interest to watch tv or anything lately . i stick to DVD most of the time and watch SUPERNATURAL dvd repeatedly .

now back to the topic . this LADY wore a fresh meat clothes in an award ceremony . i mean HOW COOL IS THAT? yeah i laughed but i was excited to discover about those news , i don't know why . muahaha .LADY GAGA always come up with new things aite? she's (REALLY) weird but creative. HAHA. well , doesn't it seems yucks to you? i mean , errrr , I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY O. o

facts about this clothes :

1. it doesn't smelly
2. no blood
3. 100 % fresh and original meat
4. comfortable ( lol )
5. no preservatives
6. low price ( did she bought at night market?? O.o)
7. heavy

do you think all the facts are correct?? Don't ask me . I don't really know

SOURCE : PERKARA MENARIK DI DUNIA

2 comments:

  1. laugh out loud . hahahahahhaa . rajin bergoogle pula ye?

    ReplyDelete
  2. salah satu strategy lah boyyy :D weeehheee~

    ReplyDelete

Mencoretan anda diterima kasihan oleh saya =)