RED VELVET CAKE

Assalamualaikum :)

So .. seems like The Red Velvet Cake is the most people's favourite nowadays. But for me the attraction of the  cake is just the name. muahaha :p I'm not saying that the cake isn't good and taste heavenly but I'm not someone into eating cake like so much. But i love to bake cake XD

So last Wednesday me and my other two best friends went to our teacher's house . At first we just plan to meet up and maybe chatting and all but seriously i can't stand any boredom-ness again... by chatting and giggling onlehh -.- the yawnful through my whole holidays before pursuing my studies is killing me off. I love to stay at home but at least going out 3 times a week is enough. so i made up a plan of baking a cake. and RED VELVET was listed on top XD Actually , me and one of my friend, wan rozainim had a chatting about meeting up somewhere with the teacher since december 2011 -.- . But before i quit as a part-time worker , it was so hard for me to have a chance to hang out with LE FRIENDS and it was so pathetic. mehewmehew. And pity wan lah , dia dah lama tak jumpa cikgu while me pernah sekali gathering with LE CLASSMATES and Cikgu Azian :)

here's some of the pictures :)







We enjoyed the time so much and hoping to gather with other friends tooooo :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mencoretan anda diterima kasihan oleh saya =)