Experience.

"every single thing we do is our own decision. others shouldn't be blame. because it is our choice to say yes or no."

i pondered around, looking for something , but i am clueless. often we think we are always the one speak the truth  . soooo uncommon for someone who are able to accept their weaknesses . frankly speaking, I'm one of them. even though sometimes we realized our mistakes , the heart say it well but the mouth say the lies. the refutation constrains the reality. me and myself experienced the matter at least a thousand in a lifetime. 

we may put the blame onto others , but the reality is the hardest to be accepted. it is just a confession to myself . i did doing the same thing all over again. but im growing up and i learned from it. i know it is my own choice

i am so lazy to be put up with things lately. i oblige my self to start better . moving on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mencoretan anda diterima kasihan oleh saya =)